Total online: 1
A strong password is probably password that no one neither human, nor machine could break through that password. In these days hackers use sophisticated programs to break through passwords. If you create an enough strong password, you could have peaceful dreams for some time. To protect your account you need to change your password from time to time.
This is only one example of a strong password W/@6+p%~;?8)^g$
These are some tips for how to create a strong password:
- If you want to create a strong password, your password should be at least 9 (nine) characters in a length.
- The example of password above, is password with 15 (fifteen) characters, and it could be ideal.
- If you create a password with more than 15 characters in a length, it's better.
- When you create a strong password, use the entire keyboard, not only numbers and letters.
- If you don't want to forget your password, write it on a piece of paper, and hide the paper where no one could find it.
- When you create a strong password, never use your name, your login, your pet's name or your friend's name.
- When you create multiple accounts do not use the same password repeatedly.
- If you want to create a strong password, do not use a dictionary word or common name.